Civil Engineer (Site/Land Development)
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
- Prepare land development plans for a variety of projects such as commercial, industrial and residential projects.
- Design grading, storm drainage, sanitary sewer, potable waterline, fire protection systems, street improvements as well as calculating earthwork volume, storm drainage, etc.
- Create technical specs, construction cost estimates, construction documents, involved with schedules and budgets as well as provide construction support.
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering
- PE is preferred, not required
- 7+ years of land development experience
- AutoCAD is required and Civil 3D is a plus
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.