Tulsa, OK 74103
- Provide civil/structural engineering support for capital projects,
- Work with project planners/sponsors, project leads to develop the most effective design approach and solutions considering safety, cost, schedule, and operation and maintenance requirements
- Assist project leads in the development of functional and detailed scoping documents and cost estimates
- Assist project managers with the development and maintenance of station engineering activities and deliverable within Primavera P6 project schedules
- Work closely with consulting engineering firms contracted to perform station engineering and design functions on select projects
- Provide support to construction and professional field service personnel to resolve issues and concerns during the construction phase of projects
- Perform mathematical calculations required to accomplish assigned work.
- Proficiency in the use of Civil design software preferred (i.E. Bentley InRoads or AutoCAD Civil 3D )
- Experience with structural analysis software preferred (i.E. STAAD.Pro)
- 2 or more years of related engineering experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil or Structural engineering in a program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.