Toledo, OH 43623
- Leading layout, grading, utilities, and storm water management design.
- Permit preparation and municipal coordination.
- Guiding site inspection and construction coordination on projects.
- Leader in site selection evaluations surveys and studies.
- One of multiple discipline leads for regional office-ability to function with minimal oversight.
- Support industrial, commercial, healthcare, and education development projects.
- Address red lines and review comments.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Experience working on subdivision projects is ideal.
- Strong communication skills.
- Civil 3D experience is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment supporting engineers in multiple offices.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.