Birmingham, AL 35209
- Perform site layout, grading, utilities, and minor stormwater design.
- Support commercial and industrial developments.
- Address red lines and review comments.
- Applies design fundamentals to total systems or sub-systems.
- Works under supervision with effort occasionally checked during progress and reviewed upon completion.
- May perform routine design calculations for the review of the project engineer/architect and prepares basic layouts.
- Develops project details, prepares selections and adapts to alternatives.
- Some travel required
- Bachelor' s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Some travel.
- AutoCAD expert
- Civil 3D experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work on multiple simultaneous projects and direct work effort with other disciplines
- FE tracked.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.