Civil Engineer - Municipal
Detroit, MI 48226
- Plan and design for municipal wastewater, storm water, sanitary sewer and roadway projects for local municipalities.
- Perform detailed designs, software, and field visits during design and construction.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering.
- PE License in Michigan is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience with the design of water main, storm and sanitary sewer and roadway projects is a must.
- Autodesk, AutoCAD and Civil 3D experience is expected.
- Excellent computer and communication skills a must.