Civil Engineer (Site Design)
Birmingham, AL 35213
Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer:
- Prepare land development plans for a variety of projects such as commercial, industrial and residential projects.
- Design grading, storm drainage, sanitary sewer, potable waterline, fire protection systems, street improvements as well as calculating earthwork volume, storm drainage, etc.
- Create technical specs, construction cost estimates, construction documents, involved with schedules and budgets as well as provide construction support.
- Bachelor' s in Civil Engineering
- PE is preferred, not required
- 7+ years of land development experience
- AutoCAD is required and Civil 3D is a plus