Roanoke, VA 24011
- Provide civil/structural engineering design support for capital projects
- Create and revise engineering drawings and sketches
- Perform calculations as needed
- Assist project leads in the development of functional and detailed scoping documents and cost estimates
- Proficiency in the use of Civil design software preferred (i.E. Bentley InRoads or AutoCAD Civil 3D )
- Experience with structural analysis software preferred (i.E. STAAD.Pro)
- 2 or more years of related engineering experience
- CAD experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Inroads and GIS software
- Associate' s degree in CAD, Drafting or related or Bachelor' s degree in Civil or Structural is a plus
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.