Nashville, TN 37001
- Under the direction of engineers will be involved with site-related design and construction document preparation, including grading, utilities, wastewater, drainage, storm water design, etc.
- Projects will range from mid to large-size, industrial, manufacturing and commercial projects.
- Position may include site visits and due diligence investigations.
- Requires interaction with internal and external clients and governmental agencies.
- Civil site design experience is required
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Experience with storm water management systems and standard civil engineering software
- Familiarity with site construction and development requirements, codes, etc.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.