Civil 3D Technician/Specialist
Toledo, OH 43604
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Configure, install, and maintain Civil 3D applications and files.
- Create and maintain standards, templates, and families.
- Provide direct support to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for Civil 3D projects.
- Create and maintain workflow documentation as it relates to BIM/VDC best practices.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- Advanced Civil 3D skills
- Experience with Navisworks and ReCap
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.