Chemical Process Engineer
Saginaw, MI 48640
- Process Engineer with a Mechanical or Chemical Engineering background
- Experience in the refining, power, or chemical sectors.
- Working on piping, pump and heat transfer projects, piping isometrics, P&IDs, PFDs, pump analysis, piping analysis, specifications, pipe stress analysis, heat exchanger and equipment selection, etc.
- Involved with engineering estimates, construction costs, interfacing with clients and leading designers and drafters.
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering (possibly Mechanical Engineering if experienced with chemical/refining projects)
- 3 plus years of experience
- Simulation software such as ASPEN or ChemCAD
- PE or PE tracked is desired.
- Experience with petroleum, chemical and power sectors.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.