Columbus, OH 43215
- Change Manager plays a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meets corporate objectives by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- Will create and implement change management strategies and plans. Change Manager will maximize employee adoption while minimizing resistance to the change and disruption to business operations.
- Lead change management activities.
- Apply structured change management process and tools to create new strategies and plans.
- Coach cross functional teams to include leading, designing, developing, delivery and management of other change efforts. New initiatives will include job role mapping, change impacts, training strategy and engagement plans.
- Partner with Corporate Communications, HR, Workforce Readiness, and other departments within the organization as required.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business Administration, Organization Behavior, Organization Development, Communications or related field.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- Eight or more years of change management experience.
- Change management certification or designation preferred, such as Prosci.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.