Cell Center Representative
Gahanna, OH 43230
- Receive and respond to customer and company inquiries concerning locate requests and damage to third party facilities.
- Provide customer service by answering basic questions and referring more complex questions to others as appropriate.
- Recognize and interpret symbology used in the mapping system and distinguish colors.
- High school or GED or equivalent education
- At least six months of post-high school experience in learning and utilizing administrative office procedures, practices and equipment.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.