CWI/Quality Control Technician
Youngstown, OH 44509
- Manage the quality department
- Monitor quality for machining and welding.
- Interact with customers and suppliers for quality improvement.
- Cultivate lean manufacturing and six sigma into the culture.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in either Quality, Engineering, Business or a related field.
- 5+ years of quality experience in heavy steel/machinery manufacturing.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Understand machining and welding process.