Farmington Hills, MI 48335
- Produce machined parts by programming, setting up and operating computer numerical controls (CNC).
- Maintain high quality standards.
- Wiriting sofware for Siemens 840D run machines
- CNC de-bugging and commissioning on the shop floor
- Perform the job safely and follow all safety guidelines.
- Keep accurate records.
- Maintain equipment and supplies on machines.
- Prior experience with Siemens CNC controls such as 840D, 828D, 808, 810, etc.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.