Youngstown, OH 44501
- Produce machined parts by programming, setting up and operating computer numerical controls (CNC).
- Maintain high quality standards.
- Perform the job safely and follow all safety guidelines.
- Keep accurate records.
- Blueprint reading.
- Maintain equipment and supplies on machines.
· High School diploma or graduation from a certified technical school
· 3-5 years prior CNC Machining experience
· Experience machining medium to heavy plate fabrications
· Solid knowledge of reading and interpreting blue prints, performing set-ups and editing programs in G & M code
· Willingness to be cross trained across multiple pieces of equipment
· Adherence to safe work practices
· Must be able to take and pass a vision acuity test