Swanton, OH 43558
- Program all CNC machinery throughout the facility and machine shop
- Maintain program database for standard programs as needed
- Modify programming as needed
- Assist with machining of parts on CNC machinery
- Work directly with production team to ensure proper machining techniques
- 3+ years of CAD/CAM software experience
- Experience in metals and plastics preferred
- Machining/Manufacturing degree preferred
- Positive attitude is a MUST
- Impeccable attendance record
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.