Columbus, OH 43207
- Machinist will set up and run CNC mills and lathes as well as manual machines and EDMs
- Program CNC controllers through use of CAM or other related CNC programs
- Must be able to read blueprints and program the machine
- Make own adjustments and changes for machine feeds, speed, and cutters
- 3+ years of prior CNC Machining experience
- Programming skills are ideal
- Basic math skills and good attention to detail
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.