Brecksville, OH 44141
- Produce machined parts by programming, setting up and operating computer numerical controls (CNC).
- Maintain high quality standards.
- Perform the job safely and follow all safety guidelines.
- Keep accurate records.
- Blueprint reading.
- Maintain equipment and supplies on machines.
- Set-up and edit own jobs and able to work independently.
- Inspect parts to specification.
- 3-5+ years of prior machining experience
- Prior work experience with various CNC equipment such as Haas, Mazak, Mori Seiki, 4-Axis Mills, etc.
- Able to use measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, and gages
- Some programming experience with either G&M codes, MasterCAM, other related software