CNC Laser Operator
Cincinnati, OH 45014
- Set up and operate Trumpf Fiber and CO2 Lasers, Bystronic CO2 Laser, Flow Waterjet, and Hi-Def Plasma.
- Operate overhead crane and forklifts.
- Maintain traceability of parts.
- Programming at machine to change lead-ins and lead-outs, or minor changes in nesting.
- Maintain equipment.
- Inventory control and scrap utilization.
- Deburring when necessary.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player with minimal supervision.
- Capable of working at a fast pace without overlooking detail.
- Proven safe work record.
- Ability to use/read micrometers and calipers.
- Ability to bend, climb, and lift up to 70 pounds.
- Computer literate.
- CAD /CNC experience a plus.