Dublin, OH 43016
- This position is responsible for interfacing with engineering to create accurate 3D models and assemblies including, but not limited to, SolidWorks 3D software
- The candidate will also be responsible for generating production documentation to include detailed fabrication drawings with appropriate tolerance, generating detailed assembly/installation instructional drawings, and generating accurate equipment bill of materials
- Draft and design industrial equipment/products using various CAD platforms (SolidWorks 3D and AutoCAD 2D preferred)
- Collaborate with other designers, engineers, technicians, and vendors to develop innovative design concepts and solutions
- Support engineering, sales, and marketing as needed: designing, providing reference information from models, rendered images
- Associates degree in an electro-mechanical design related field, CAD
- 2+ years of experience in 3D CAD design
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.