CAD Designer (Electrical)
Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Generate schematics for jobs based upon a layout and input from their manager
- Modify schematics of existing systems, similar to above
- Update schematics based upon changes made in the shop or field
- Draw, organize, and requisition brackets for electrical devices on machinery and conveyor
- Generate purchase orders for parts based upon schematics and input from their manager
- Generate wire labels using the Brady wire tag software and printer.
- Generate field device tags and pushbutton tags also using the Brady wire tag software and printer.
- Create a workbook for the shop assemblers that have all of the necessary schematics and tags that they will need to assemble a component or system.
- Assist in the development of manuals for systems
- Help organize and maintain electrical standards as they relate to schematics and other facets of the electrical engineering team
- Help organize and maintain file structure on the network for the electrical engineering department
- Help manage the workflow from engineering through production and into the field
- When their manager is traveling, keep jobs moving through the office acting as the interface between their manager and the team executing the work
- Work with customers to understand their needs and communicate those to the team