Toledo, OH 43560
- Develop and administer CAD/BIM standards.
- Provide CAD support and trouble shooting.
- Organize the CAD environment.
- Supply technical support for CAD/BIM software.
- Provide support for plotting and electronic file submission.
- Interact on project standards coordination with customers.
- Provide training of in-house users.
- Maintain CAD document archive and retrieval.
- Customization of CAD/BIM programs
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Revit.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.