Union City, PA 16438
- Candidate will enter purchase orders.
- Purchase raw materials from suppliers
- Confirm, follow up and maintain purchase order records.
- Applicant will create reports and enter materials in the purchasing systems.
- Successful candidate will coordinate vendor reports.
- This person will work directly with the Supply Chain and Engineering departments.
- May be involved with commodity, raw material, and MRO purchasing
- Work in a team driven environment
- Bachelor' s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field is preferred
- 3-5+ years of purchasing experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience with MRP/ERP systems are preferred