Business Opers Support Analyst III
New Albany, OH 43054
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization.
- Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- This position requires extensive coordination with corporate finance, corporate planning & budgeting.
- Responsible for the financial plans, forecasts, performance measures and special studies; including the monitoring of economic performance.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance and 4-7 years of experience in corporate accounting, finance or regulatory in a related area.
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft, Microsoft Office and Business Objects relational database reporting desired.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.