Columbus, OH 43215
- Invoice processing, unvouchered liabilities, work order administration, and administrative support activities.
- Process vendor invoices for management approval for contract labor and services.
- Perform invoice audit review per the contract' s financial Terms and Conditions for labor and equipment billing rates, subcontractors, materials, Per Diem, escalation, overheads, etc.
- Bachelor' s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Contract Administration, or related field of study.
- 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.