Toledo, OH 43617
Responsibilities, Duties & Qualifications:
- Creates financial transactions and financial reports.
- Posting to accounting journals or accounting software from invoices, cash receipts, and supplier invoices.
- Reconcile accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary.
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner including all reasonable discounts on invoices.
- Pay and monitor any debt and ensure debt is in compliance with debt covenants.
- Issue invoices to customers.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company' s financial statements.
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Process payroll in a timely manner.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Quickbooks experience is a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.