Bill Production Operator Associate
Canton, OH 44702
- Operate inserting equipment.
- Mail all customer bills cycled each night for all regulated operating companies.
- Unload and load bill print materials from trucks with a pallet jack.
- Prepare skids and all purpose containers for mailing.
- Assist in tagging mail trays, stock the insert machines with appropriate supplies and support the inserting operator
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- High school diploma or GED required
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.