BIM Technical Leader
Toledo, OH 43604
- Will be a technical VDC and BIM leader by applying knowledge and supporting BIM technology, databases, and VDC practices for projects, including managing process documentation, process flow maps/diagrams, and other user support materials.
- Support & mentor teams with VDC/BIM model management and assist with evaluating technologies.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Architecture, Engineering or related
- 2+ years of BIM or VDC experience
- Must be an expert with Revit.
- Experienced with Revit Models and model management for A&E and construction firms.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.