Toledo, OH 43604
- Configure, install and maintain BIM documents and applications for process design projects.
- Assist and support end users of BIM process and piping design software
- Set-up BIM models, create workflow documentation, create best practices
- Develop, documentation, and administration of BIM standard, methods, procedures and archiving process
- Communicate, develop & promote practices to improve production, efficiency and effectiveness
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Engineering or related preferred
- Experience piping design
- Experience using Microstation and 3D process piping design softwares such as OpenPlant, AutoPlant.
- Effective communication and impromptu problem solving skills
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.