Royal Oak, MI 48703
- 3D Modeling of engineered MEP systems
- Coordination of BIM work with other building trades (both in-house and outside trades)
- Produce dimensioned construction shop drawings from coordinated 3D model
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Proficiency with Autodesk Revit Architecture and/or Revit MEP
- Ability to read and understand engineered construction drawings
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Willing to work on a team and present good problem solving skills
- Experience with Autodesk Navisworks
- Degree or certificate in drafting or modeling / any previous detailing experience
- Experience with point clouds
- Familiar with applicable commercial building codes (plumbing and mechanical).
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.