Portland, OR 97217
- Reviewing current systems and workflows.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, and automation built upon current workflows.
- Working closely with manager, designers and staff to produce the programming and coding of workflow automation.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Preparation of training manuals and videos for designers and staff.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- Supports project discipline leads / PM in resolution of discipline-specific BIM automation issues, in collaboration with corporate Design Technology department.
- Complies with established policies and procedures to complete work assignments.
- Participates when needed in project meetings related to BIM execution and automation for deliverables on projects.
- Associates / Bachelor Degree in Architecture/Engineering preferred.
- 6+ years experience as BIM/CAD coordinator on complex multi-disciplined engineering projects.
- Intermediate to advanced expertise & experience in the current release of Revit, Navisworks, and Recap.
- Development, documentation, communication and administration of project and company BIM/CAD standard, methods, and procedures.
- Develop & promote practices to improve production, efficiency and effectiveness at a project level.
- Develop, document and maintain BIM/CAD projects.
- Ability to follow through in a self-motivated fashion.
- Ability to work in a cost effective, customer focused, team based environment.
- Develop an understanding and skill in assessing a client’ s requirements/needs in the field.
- Solid base utilization of current release of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Highly experienced in C#, Advanced WPF/XAML, and ASP.Net with solid understanding of object-oriented programming best practices and design patterns.
- Experienced with 3D geometry mathematics, statistics, and analysis.
- Experienced with IIS and Active Directory.
- Experience in creating add-ons and extensions for Autodesk Software is a big plus.
- Experienced with MySQL database design and management is a big plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.