Portland, OR 97217
- Responsible for BIM project setup and administration including keeping models running and assisting with assembling construction packages from models, while assisting with BIM technical issues.
- Ability to setup configure, install, and maintain BIM software, mainly Revit, and have the ability for Revit coding, automation and databases.
- Collaborate with team members from multidiscipline and different departments.
- Directly assist Revit users to efficiently produce high quality project deliverables
- Provide direct support to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for all Revit project teams
- Participate in client contact and business development activities
- Access project requirements and goals as they relate to BIM and VDC, and advise Project Manager of best approach and techniques to achieve those goals
- Interact with operations on a daily basis to identify customization needs for application software
- Support project discipline leads / Project Manager in resolution of discipline-specific BIM issues, in collaboration with corporate Design Technology department
- Participate in client meetings / demonstrations as requested
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Architecture, BIM/CAD, or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience working with BIM software, and using Revit, Navisworks and others
- Additional technical skills include being experienced with MySQL, IIS, Active Directory
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.