Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Implement BIM technology to assist in the construction coordination process and review 3D models
- Develop, documentation, and administration of BIM/VDC standard, methods, procedures and archiving process
- Communicate, develop & promote practices to improve production, efficiency and effectiveness
- Set up project specific Navis models
- Conduct clash detection using Navisworks manage and in house tools
- Audit and review models in Autodesk Revit using in house tools or apps
- Manage and update BIM Project Documents and Clash Reports
- Possible The Client Scheduling / Simulation using Autodesk Navisworks
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Engineering or related preferred
- 3+ years experience as BIM/VDC coordinator on engineering projects
- Proficient with Revit and Navisworks
- Effective communication and impromptu problem solving skills
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.