Huntsville, AL 35801
- Develop Revit models from engineering concepts and sketches for commercial, educational, civic and institutional projects.
- Will be responsible for producing high quality 3D models for a wide range of projects.
- Assisting project managers and engineers with the modeling and drafting of code specific and structurally sound designs of commercial, institutional, and various other facilities.
- Experience producing structural construction documents consisting of plans, sections, details in 2D & 3D, and smart structural schedules.
- Develop and manage construction drawings with assistance from the engineer
- Engage in the development of office procedures/standards as well as implementing into projects
- Create and maintain details and Revit families
- 2+ years of experience using Revit Structure and creating models
- Revit family creation and use
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of building structural systems
- Experience drafting, modeling, and detailing in multiple structural systems including wood, steel, and concrete is preferred.
- Experience working with structural analysis software is a plus.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.