Beaverton, OR 97003
- Develop and administer BIM technology, database, and project delivery and practices.
- Provide CAD/BIM support and trouble shooting.
- Organize the CAD/BIM environment.
- Supply technical support for CAD/BIM software.
- Provide support for plotting and electronic file submission.
- Interact on project standards coordination with customers.
- Provide training of in-house users.
- Maintain CAD document archive and retrieval.
- Customization of CAD/BIM programs
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Architecture is preferred.
- Proficient with Inventor or Revit and Naviswork
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.