Automotive Test Technician
Toledo, OH 43612
- Experience in some type of testing lab.
- Hands on skills, wiring, soldering, welding, working with hand tools.
- Experience with machines; installing them, fixing them, upgrading them, etc.
- General mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- High School Diploma.
- Math/Science/Engineering related education
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.