Columbus, OH 43228-4604
Responsibilities of the Automotive Technician:
- Conducts advanced diagnostic analysis of products using schematics, diagrams, and system knowledge.
- Demonstrates strong electrical and/or mechanical aptitude.
- Has extensive experience with vehicle mechanics and/or vehicle electrical systems. Has experience with various vehicles such as autos, trucks, military vehicles, or boats.
- Able to conceive of and prototype electrical and/or mechanical devices including armor, switch panels, wire harnesses, suspensions, or lights.
- Above average skills in problem solving and innovation.
- Works on assembly of products to meet defined schedule.
- Monitors needs and metrics of assigned areas and recommends and implements improvements.
- May assign work to less senior staff and monitor output and quality.
- Monitors schedules and conducts tasks to maintain schedule.
- Provides guidance and leadership to less senior staff.
- Recommends allocation of resources to meet requirements.
- Takes direction from more senior staff.
- Works well with no direct supervision to complete multiple tasks.
- High school diploma with 2 -5 years of strong experience in conducting related electrical/mechanical assembly tasks.