Columbus, OH 43228-4604
- Working on automobiles, trucks, and/or boats
- Conducting vehicle maintenance, repair, and upgrades
- Wiring, soldering, and installation of electrical components and power systems
- Suspension, drive train, and engine maintenance and repair
- Welding, machining, and metal working
- Completed High School Diploma or GED
- Operation of a vehicle Dyno
- Conducting 4 wheel vehicle alignments
- Off-road suspension/drivetrain upgrades
- Strong automotive electrical/mechanical skills
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.