Columbus, OH 43228-4604
- Disassembles, modifies, and evaluates vehicle electrical and mechanical systems and components.
- Fabricates, assembles, and evaluates vehicle electrical and mechanical systems.
- Evaluates product design and assembly sequences to improve product quality and lower production costs.
- Develops and follows processes and process documentation to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior automotive experience
- Previous mechanical or electrical experience including machining, welding, maintenance, wiring, soldering, etc.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.