Columbus, OH 43054
- Perform machine changeovers from part-to-part/job-to-job.
- Troubleshoot machine product issues (metal and plastic) making adjustments where necessary.
- Troubleshoot machine related mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic issues making adjustments where necessary.
- Able to diagnose and repair electrical issues including sensors, relays, servo systems, motor controls, and PLCs.
- Able to adjust robot positions, coordinate types, jog, and troubleshoot errors.
- Document all changes made to machines, fixtures or tooling made through installation, debug or normal operation as required by Manufacturing Engineering.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance actions on all machine systems and machine subsystems as needed.
- Strong knowledge of 120VAC control circuits, 24VDC control circuit, Industrial Power 3 Phase 480V and industry accepted electrical safety practices for testing energized circuits.
- Strong knowledge of PLC' s and VFD controlled machinery.
- Proficient in maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical components.
- Able to read and interpret electrical schematics, mechanical diagrams including complex automated system drawings.
- Proper use of power tools and measuring equipment--must have and maintain all hand and test tools required to maintain automated equipment.
- Computer proficient--Microsoft Windows based computer operation.
- Experience welding with stick or MIG a plus.
- Knowledge of ABB/SEW drive technology a plus.