Automation Controls Engineer
Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Create electrical drawing standards with Directors.
- Create electrical engineering approval drawings for sales department.
- Execute electrical drawing packages on sold projects.
- Travel to customer plants to execute projects.
- Responsible for preparing engineering to include: system design, PLC programming, HMI programming, control panel design and detail, hardware selection.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests.
- Will be involved in leading and participating in problem solving activities.
- Interact with other departments, suppliers and customers to obtain pertinent information.
- Coordinates, documents, and files all history associated with a specific job.
- Reviews project quote and scope and calls attention to ideas and concepts.
- BS in ME, EE, Automation, or Related Field or equivalent experience Minimum of 7 years of experience in the design of automated equipment.
- At least 3 year of experience in commercial and industrial controls systems.
- 3 plus year(s) of experience with HMI programming.
- 3 plus year(s) of experience with Allen Bradley Controllogix.
- Travel is 25% with possible international travel.