Assistant Project Manager
Toledo, OH 43604
- Will support Project Manager with schedules, project coordination, meetings, RFI’ s, submittals, assist with proposals and presentations, project reviews, safety standards & compliance, etc…
- Coordinate between internal team, clients and support staff.
- Responsible for document control, as well as maintaining project budgets and financial reporting.
- Participate in processing information requests such as RFI' s, submittals, review comments and maintain/track correspondences such as meetings, notes, memos, reports, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Construction Management (will consider an Associates with additional experience)
- CAPM Certification is a plus.
- Good communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and AutoCAD.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.