Assistant Project Manager
Brentwood, TN 37027
- Will manage various client programs for large and high volume projects, including performing day-to-day project tasks, overall project tracking and project reporting of engineering budgets, costs, and schedules.
- Help maintain project financials, interact with clients, engineers and project managers
- Collaborate with project teams members to gather and share information related to the projects to all stakeholders.
- Take on client contact responsibilities which include: active client management, assigning workload to staff, tracking and reporting deliverables.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of experience of related experience
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality and results.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.