Assistant Project Manager / Project Coordinator
Roanoke, VA 24011
- Assist in the management of low and medium risk projects and help provide leadership, direction and coordination to help plan and execute projects
- Build relationships by interacting and communicating with project team members, plant staff, customers, team members, suppliers, contractors, and industry peers
- Assist the project manager in planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating assigned project and work activities
- Support and hold employees and contractors accountable to ensure a safe working environment
- Develop and coordinate project plans, schedules, budgets, tools, and staff
- Lead planning meetings and provide and communicate project details and status updates
- Provide general guidance, instruction, and training to improve design, systems, procedures, schedules, and costs.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related
- 3 years of experience working in major construction, project estimating or project controls
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.