Assistant Project Manager / Project Coordinator
New Albany, OH 43054
- Coordinates construction scheduling and bids, subcontracting, progress and delays.
- Involved with estimates, schedules, materials, and purchase orders.
- Assist in the management of projects providing leadership, direction, coordination, and effective communication to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects in a safe, efficient, economical, risk-balanced approach to achieve short and long range goals and to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders involved.
- Assist in planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating assigned project activities.
- Perform coordination and administrative tasks as delegated by the lead project manager.
- Act on behalf of the lead project manager during times the project manager is unavailable.
- Support and hold employees and contractors accountable for system safety process.
- Develop, review and coordinate the project plan, schedule, budget, tools, and staff.
- Perform coordination role as assigned to increase awareness in all knowledge areas of project plans.
- Assist the lead project manager in ensuring efficient and timely performance of project work activities.
- Bachelor’ s or Associate’ s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related.
- Experience in design, operations, planning, construction of engineering and construction projects, ideally heavy industrial projects
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.