Dublin, OH 43016
Under general direction, perform the build, wire, plumb, and debug of mechanical and electrical components, and building custom automation systems, robotic cells, and large factory automation projects.
- Read, interpret and follow assembly drawings to determine assembly component parts and proper build sequence. (Understanding SolidWorks is a plus but not necessary)
- Assemble all aspects of a machine or multi-systems from drawings and/or verbal instructions.
- Test assembled parts and perform fit and function tests.
- Work with the team to perform the final assembly of large production systems.
- Work with the team as well as project managers, customers, designers, leads and programmers to solve technical problems in order to provide the customer with a complete and functional system.
- Works with the team for teardown and installation of equipment.
- Some travel is required.
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Outlook is preferred but not required.
Associate Technical Degree or experience in an automation/manufacturing environment is preferred. A Positive attitude with technical aptitude or background is required. Knowledge of mechanical drawings and practices, electrical diagrams, schematics and practices, pneumatics and general assembly procedures is beneficial.
- The employee may be required to stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to the floor
- Exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or exert up to 30 pounds of force frequently.
- Working Conditions – The employee is subject to the manufacturing floor environment with frequent exposure to high noise levels and/or physical hazards.
A minimum of basic hand tools required