Columbus, OH 43215
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Work on architectural design components for our clients
• Responsible for the production of architectural construction documents on projects requiring intermediate level experience and design knowledge
• Projects are completed in accordance with client requirements, code requirements, standards, and site adjustments
• Train, assist and provide directions and instruction within a team, as well as share knowledge, in order to produce a complete set of architectural construction documents
• Develop advanced technical knowledge in your discipline
• Gain exposure to client relationship management and project management skills
• Enhance your competency for managing and training others in your discipline
• Working with various clients and projects in all industry segments
Requirements & Desired Skills:
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Architecture or Associates
• 1 year of work experience in Architecture and working on production of construction documents
• Experience with AutoCAD
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.