Beaverton, OR 97005
- Architectural design for facilities including space planning, equipment layouts, hazardous material/code requirements research, detailing and specifications relating to advanced technology.
- Performs a variety of routine design assignments, with increasing responsibility, under the direction of a project architect.
- Apply design techniques and procedures to make adaptations and modifications to design concepts and performs production of construction documents.
- Performs on-site field verification during design and construction.
- Associates degree in Architectural Design preferred. Bachelors of Science in Architecture highly preferred.
- Experience with Revit and AutoCAD is required.
- Design experience with hi-tech, advanced technology manufacturing facilities, clean room, data center, solar cell manufacturing or other similar projects is a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.