Westerville, OH 43081
- Collaborate with interns and senior level staff to develop a building program into a building design.
- Lead the production of drawings from schematic design through construction documents.
- Coordinate with consulting engineers and product vendors.
- Assist with construction administration.
- Work with intermediate or senior level staff to review work for intent, quality, and precision.
- Prepare Building Code and Zoning reviews and Permit applications.
- Bachelor' s Degree Required.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
- Registration or actively seeking registration.
- AutoCAD and Photoshop proficiency required.
- Revit experience preferred.
- Strong communication & leadership skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.