Maumee, OH 43537
- Responsible for architectural design, development, coordination and document production.
- Research and review building codes.
- Attend project meetings as necessary.
- Prepare and monitor project status reports.
- Coordinate design and construction changes and approvals throughout the project process.
- Document interpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and construction administration.
- Responsible for building system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases within the discipline.
- Will work independently and as part of team on a variety of industrial and commercial projects.
- Bachelors in Architecture from an accredited college/university.
- Registered Architect
- Aptitude in AutoCAD required.
- Knowledge of building codes.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.