Detroit, MI 48201
- Responsible for architectural design, development, coordination and document production while participating in all phases of design focusing on healthcare, commercial and educational projects.
- Research and review building codes.
- Coordinate design and construction changes and approvals throughout the project process.
- Document interpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and construction administration.
- Responsible for building system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases within the discipline.
- Assist with preparation of presentations and proposals as well as attend project meetings as necessary. Prepare and monitor project status reports.
- Collaborate with senior staff on development of project documentation from planning through construction administration.
- Site visits for field verification and site observation.
- Coordinate with different disciplines and assist in writing and editing specifications, for projects of various sizes.
- Bachelors or Masters of Architecture from an accredited college/university.
- Registered Architect (or at least tracked)
- 3+ years of architectural design build experience in the A&E industry.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, experience with Revit is a plus.
- Knowledge of building codes, building materials and building systems.
- Healthcare, educational, institutional and commercial project experience.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.